Each February we head to the Barbican in London for the Garden Press Event.
It’s a great show and we strongly recommend it to our clients each year, particularly to those launching new products as it’s a great way to get the news out to key journalists in one day!
This year we’ve decided to change things!
We’re expecting this year’s exhibition to be the best yet, and here’s why. This year we have chosen to exhibit on one stand as Paskett PR, instead of various stands on behalf of all our clients. This means journalists only have one port of call to see all our clients in one place!
We’ll be on stand G69/70 where we’ll be looking after
- Allett lawnmowers
- BASF’s beneficial nematodes
- The largest range of gardening products to be launched in recent times, Cobra
- ‘Pure Power’ from Cub Cadet
- The range of 56volt lithium-ion products from EGO Power+
- ‘Glasshouses of Distinction’ from Griffin Glasshouses
- The only fully automatic solar-powered watering system in Europe, from Irrigatia
- The latest resin based outdoor storage solutions from Keter
- Beautiful, bespoke shed and accessories from the Posh Shed Company
- World renowned gardening tool specialist, Wilkinson Sword
- Creators of the multi-change system, which helps you garden without the backache, WOLF-Garten
- Providers of exclusive garden tours around the world, Worldwide Garden Tours
We’ll also be giving visitors to the stand a chance to win a whole host of prizes from our clients in the free prize draw.
It’s shaping up to be a great day – we’ll let you know how it went afterwards!