A new glasshouse, greenhouse or orangery is always an exciting purchase and planning is critical for any new investment. According to our client Griffin Glasshouses, by answering the questions below you can be confident that nothing is overlooked and that you have considered the most important facts to turn your dream glasshouse into a reality:
- What do I want to grow and how might this change in the future?
- Where in my garden is the best location?
- What style of glasshouse is right for me?
- How much can I afford to spend?
- Do I need planning consent?
- How do I maximise the ventilation?
- How will I manage the watering?
- Do I need an electricity supply?
- Will I be able to get a wheelbarrow through the door?
- What are the maintenance costs?
Last year Paskett PR helped Griffin Glasshouses mark its 50th anniversary at The Chelsea Flower Show and we even had journalist and television presenter, Janet Street-Porter, on the stand to help with the cake cutting ceremony!